( Anna Molinari)
"The inspiration comes from a trip to England and its charm, as well as a model of sophisticated and retro elegance yet decidedly contemporary. A strong feminity, poised between rationality and fantasy for a distinctive and personal style expressed with total freedom."
( Anna Molinari )

Ebbene si, ho avuto il piacere di assistere alla sfilata del 24 febbraio 2011 di Blugirl!!! Assolutamente fantastica! Molto lineare ma sofisticata al tempo stesso, molto femminile e frizzante. Il mix di colori è stato il filo conduttore dello show e a me è decisamente piaciuto!!
Qui vi riporto alcuni tra i miei scatti migliori:
Yes, I had the pleasure to see the Blugirl fashion show on february 24 2011!!! Absolutely fantastic!! Very straight silhouettes but sophisticated, very feminine and vibrant. The theme of the show was colour and I completely loved it!!
Here some of my best shots:
Yes, I had the pleasure to see the Blugirl fashion show on february 24 2011!!! Absolutely fantastic!! Very straight silhouettes but sophisticated, very feminine and vibrant. The theme of the show was colour and I completely loved it!!
Here some of my best shots:
Come si può notare a colpo d'occhio, la sfilata è stata divisa in quattro sezioni ( a mio avviso potrebbero essere anche cinque ). Qui ho scelto i miei due outfit preferiti per ognuna:
As you can see just at the first look, the show was divided into four sections ( in my opinion they would have been also five). Here I've choosen two outfits for each section:
Stile minimalista in color cammello e arancio
Minimalist style in camel colour and orange
British elegance with shades of moss green, ochre and marron glacè
Preppy style nella combinazione di grigio antracite, giallo, bluette e fucsia
Urban preppy style in the unusual combination of anthracite grey, yellow, royal blu and shocking pink
Total black in versione urban wear
Total black for the urbanwear version
Flair romantico negli abiti da sera retrò chic
Romantic flair in the evening retro chic dresses
E questo era il mio outfit per l'occasione...( ovviamente avevo anche un paio di ballerine nella borsa per emergenza tacchi ;-)!! )
This was my outfit...( obviously I aslo had a pair of ballerinas in my bag!!)
Mini coat: D&G
Skirt: vintage
Shoes: Giancarlo Paoli
Bag: Blugirl
Ring: Swarovski










Nessun commento:
Posta un commento