Sometimes I like to try to play basketball, I say try because of my poor form and bad aim. It always excites me, I find it a very engaging and exciting sport, but most importantly it is an opportunity to spend time outside in the first days of sunshine after a gray winter.
Questo è il playground vicino a casa mia dove andiamo sempre a fare qualche tiro e dove ci misuriamo nella gara dei tiri liberi, nelle mini partite e nella gara delle schiacciate. Ma la cosa più divertente è imitare i nostri idoli!!
This is the playground near my house where we always do some shooting and where we face the competition of free throws, mini games and "slam dunk contest". But the funniest thing is to imitate our idols!
Questo parchetto poi mi piace tanto perchè possiamo avere sempre uno spettatore fisso: il nostro amico Barry, dolcissimo!!
I like so much this place because we always have a fixed audience: our friend Barry, so sweet!
Poi ovviamente abbiamo sempre una divisa NBA style, sennò non si esce nemmeno di casa!!!
Then of course we always have a NBA style uniform , otherwise we do not even leave the house!!!
E voi a quale sport siete legati o quale vi appassiona?..
And what about you? What are you passionate about? ..
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento